FR’s online Business English language training meets the demands of the real business world—whether you’re
working in Russia or anywhere in the world.
All of the benefits of FR’s General English courses are provided-including, of course, our free speaking practice-- with a focus on the specific English business skills that you need. Online courses are designed with materials intended to develop your business vocabulary and business communication skills. So, if you require Business English training that is truly focused on the particular needs of business, then you should consider FR’s range of customized Business English courses: Whatever your proficiency level and whether you are at a fairly early stage in your business career or a more experienced manager, FR’s online Business English courses, programs and workshops will improve your business language and professional skills in a commercial context in the shortest possible time.
Of course, not all businesses and industries are the same. So FR’s online Business English courses are flexible to reflect your individual needs: Our objective is always to give you English speaking, writing and comprehension skills that you can use immediately and effectively.
Our online Business English classes and courses will improve your confidence when speaking and communicating in English with other native and non-native English speakers in a business context. You will develop and refine your written communication skills as well as expand and enhance your vocabulary and fluency. The course focuses on real business situations and topics that professionals and managers encounter in their professional life, when they need to communicate clearly and powerfully - when they need to concentrate on what they are saying, not on how to say it in English.
Our Business English courses will improve your English communication skills in a variety of business contexts and extend your active vocabulary and expressions, sector terminology, as well as covering more general English topics and skills. The courses cover the following language communication skills, that are further defined after a Training Needs Analysis in consultation with the client:
- Speaking with clients and colleagues to develop clear and powerful communication skills and in particular how to alter the 'tone' and 'register' of what you say;
- Case Studies: use and application of specific realistic situations faced by professionals in your sector to extend vocabulary and practice all four English communication skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening). These skills are practiced and refined using authentic case studies from your specific profession;
- Function and Form: to add language flexibility and accuracy, e.g., specific areas of vocabulary and synonyms, coaching in grammar and structure;
- Effective Telephoning, Meetings and Conference Calls: to increase spoken confidence and listening comprehension with native and non-native speakers of English. This part of our courses also include communication skills training, e.g., Effective Presentations, Negotiation Skills and Intercultural Awareness; and
- Correspondence and Reports: learn to use clear writing styles and improve written comprehension for email, reports and other business documents in English.
We believe the result of any English language course should be an improvement not only in your knowledge of
English, but more importantly, in your application and use of the language: to speak and communicate in
English confidently, whether in a meeting, on the telephone, giving a presentation, or writing an email. The
fastest and most effective method to develop confidence and accuracy is 'learning by doing'.
Your online classes with your teacher/coach not only deal with practicing and correcting expression and style, the use of vocabulary and of grammar, but also emphasize the application of English to real business situations and to your job through simulations, case studies, role-plays and authentic materials.