Individual Business English Training
Practical, customized individual training that works. In English.
Private language lessons are the quickest and most intensive way to learn a language or to improve your language skills. The format of the lessons is totally determined by the needs and desires of the student. The hours of this course are flexible which makes it possible to book such a course together with another course option. Private English lessons provide you with the individual attention that you need so that you can learn at your own pace, in your own way and at a time that you choose.
FLUENTRUSSIA’s Individual Programs were developed following extensive research into learning trends and feedback from our clients. Each participant's English language course focuses entirely on their own individual needs and learning style.
Berlitz Private Instruction is our most flexible language learning program, customized exclusively to your needs and set at a pace designed to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Your Berlitz Instructor will develop a personalized learning plan specifically designed to meet your objectives and time frame. Progress at your own comfortable speed to help ensure your studies are useful and relevant to your goals.
Choose Face-to-Face Private Instruction if you:
- Prefer personalized instruction and more scheduling flexibility
- Would like to achieve your objectives by finishing each program within 90 days
- Prefer flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy lifestyle
- Want to make changes to your schedule
- Like to learn at your own pace- you decide how fast or slow to take this course
- Want maximum opportunities to speak and practice your new language
Why is it so effective?
- Prior to the course a detailed Needs Analysis will be carried out in order to assess your training requirements and current level of English.
- The learning process begins with a Pre-Course Task, enabling you to focus on the language before your course begins.
- Realistic objectives for your Business English are set at the beginning of the course and progress towards them is continually reviewed.
- A small team of trainers is responsible for designing and implementing your individual course.
- You will be fully engaged in learning Business English through a variety of activities, including case studies, role-plays, simulation and grammar exercises.
- We encourage you to bring authentic materials to make your course as relevant to your professional life as possible.
- A Personal Learning Plan helps focus on effective learning of Business English
- Integrated Personal Study develops individual learning strategies and encourages independent learning during and after your course.
- A Post-Course Task will help you to consolidate the Business and Professional English you have learned.
- A final Course Report gives clear details of progress made and recommendations for further study.
The Training Process
Preparing to Learn
Preparation is the key to effective learning. The first step in this process is to establish your language learning needs and objectives. An experienced FR trainer will carry out a detailed Needs Analysis together with an Assessment Test. This information will be used to develop your individual Course Profile and Pre-Course Task, an activity which will help you to focus on the language before your course begins.
All of these - the Needs Analysis, Assessment Test, Course Profile, and Pre-Course Task, help you to begin the learning process. They also help your trainers to design your individualised program well before the first day of your Business English course.
A FR English Course is carefully planned and taught by a team of experienced trainers. A typical course may contain:
- development and consolidation of structures
- training in effective communication
- activation and expansion of professional vocabulary
- business skills
- relevant language skills
- consolidation of course topics and development of learning strategies in the form of integrated personal study
- development of a personal learning plan for continued study
During your English Course your FR trainers will help you to develop a Personal Learning Plan, a document which contains the language learning strategies which work for you.
Continuing to Learn
Your course will finish with a Progress Check which will help you to assess what you have accomplished and to plan the best way to maintain and extend your language competence. In addition to your Personal Learning Plan, you will receive a Post-Course Task - a follow up activity which will help you to consolidate and develop what you have learnt in your Business English course.