Our transparent, upfront pricing is as simple as it gets.
No registration or hidden fees. No unexpected charges.
Scanned/emailed material is free of charge; you just need to
order your course book at our discounted price.
All FR language, communication skills and career development courses include, free of charge, access to the FR self- study English learning platform, free speaking practice and full range of FR English language activities and events. All classes are customized for the individual student or group and are priced according to a number of factors including the level of teacher experience required, time of day of the class and number of classes in the program. Please email us with your specific English learning objectives and we will get back to you within 24 hours with a customized price proposal.
Here are some other things that you should know about FR’s pricing policies:
- As we only hire experienced English distance learning instructors, our teachers’ salaries are higher than traditional classroom teachers and account for over sixty percent of the total cost of each class. Our teachers’ hourly salaries are fixed and, for this reason, we are unable to negotiate our rates--which are already lower than other providers--schools that only arrange “Skype-type” classes without any of the “out of the classroom” learning essentials that FR provides free of charge.
In order to receive FR’s best rates, students should keep the following variables in mind:
The more specialized the English language or communication skills course, the higher the cost to you as we need to pay teachers for their advanced industry or communication skills knowledge and experience;
- We always offer lower rates for classes held during off-peak hours—usually 10:00 through 16:30 (Moscow time) during the week and anytime over the weekend;
- The more classes you commit to, the cheaper the per class price. As we pay our teachers less per hour for a significant number of guaranteed hours, we pass these savings on to you; and
- Experienced native-fluent English teachers command a higher rate than Russian-trained professionals. For proficiency levels Upper Intermediate and below, we suggest that you consider a Russian teaching professional.
- All of our fixed-hour courses require payment in full prior to the start of the course; for on- going classes, payment for a minimum of one month of classes in advance is required.